Ginny Pulos Communications, Inc. founded in 1989, specializes in custom-designed seminars and one-to-one coaching and consulting on a wide spectrum of speech, media and communication issues, strategic messaging, human capital development and marketing development. Clients tell us that presentation/communications skills are the most important training investment they can make. They say our programs are exceptional because they recognize that clarity and cohesiveness are not enough — true persuasion comes from making an emotional connection — with confidence.
Most often, that comes from telling a true story. Participants of my Power, Persuasion & Influence Programs at global companies tell me that these sessions, built around storytelling, add dynamic, powerful tools to their leadership skill kit. They include:
- the ability to deliver impact in every presentation
- the ability to handle “hot seat” Q&A
- the power to establish influential relationships with senior management
- and, most important, the confidence to use their story to drive business results.
Some of our corporate clients include CEOs, top and middle managers from such organizations as Avon Products Inc., JPMorgan Chase, Johnson & Johnson, Smith Barney, Ciba-Geigy, The New York Times, Lifetime TV, Ivana, Inc., and at UNICEF.
Programs or publications for which we’ve successfully prepared spokesperson and interviewees for in depth interviews are: Larry King Live, CNN, BBC, The Today Show, QVC, HSN, CNBS’s America’s Talking, CNNfn, Oprah, GMA, MSNBC, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Chicago Tribune, 60 Minutes, Court TV, The LA Times, Glamour and Money Magazine.
WE OFFER 3-DAY POWER & PERSUASION PROGRAMS FOR –
- Sales directors, mid-level product managers, marketing managers: maximum of 30
- Senior managers: requires a minimum of 10, maximum of 15
- High potentials, where communication is critical: requires a minimum of 10, maximum of 15
- Specialized power and persuasion programs for women leaders: minimum of 10, maximum of 15
ADDITIONAL OFFERINGS –
- One on one coaching: customized program, retainer options
- CEOs: customized coaching, retainer options
- Sitting in the “hot seat” and “meet the press” media training: customized coaching, retainer options
Customized programs, specifically designed to meet company’s targeted persuasive communications needs are below.